1. Production 5. Pantone Colours
2. Graphics Packages 6. Fonts
3. Hard Copy 7. Scanning
4. Documents Sizes & Bleeds 8. Supplying the Files
To send your artwork or to contact us about your artwork:
• 52 Ubi Avenue 3, Frontier #05-43, Singapore 408867
• Tel: +65 6392 3321
• Fax: +65 6392 3314
Work within a proportion of the finished artwork size
• 100% @ 100dpi
• 50% @ 200dpi
• 25% @ 300dpi
The minimum image size should be at least 25% of the actual physical output at 300dpi with no compression. Images should be originated or scanned at this size and not enlarged afterwards. Bleed: 5-10mm for all large format print.
Pantone / Special Colours & Blend Effect:
PMS, RGB or any other colours should be converted to CMYK with process separation checked before submitting for output.
Duo tones must be converted to process colours for output.
Vignettes/blends have a tendency to band in all electronic output devices. Best results are achieved in vignettes with a tone value change of not less than 50%.
You should include a hard copy colour proof of your document.
• Colour - laser proofs are preferred.
• Black and White - proof, a marked-up hard copy of your document will assist in accurately producing your job.
All fonts should be included with the file.
Please create separate folders for Documents, Images, and Fonts, and can we have a .eps of the file as well.
Supplying the file:
Always supply any additional files imported or linked files with the supplied document. Each print file should be clearly named.
You can supply the file on any of the following media to the address at top of page:
• Supply CD/ROM
• Broadband email - for files of 10mb or less
• FTP - for files up to 10GB